a green development in Cyberjaya
Sejati means unique, authentic, natural or original.It is a name that describes Sejati Residences – Spacious, expansive living that open wide to let nature in. Spread over 40 acres of natural, undulating greens, Sejati Residences is set amongst gracious canopy trees and rich flora & fauna, creating a soothing green environment.
Just minutes from the city, in the fast-growing township of Cyberjaya and accessible via a network of highways, this gated and guarded development includes 249 landed units, comprising of bungalows, semi-detached homes, superlinks and courtyard villas.
We are proud to announce that Sejati Residences have won many prestigious awards, namely “The Cornerstone Award 2018” and “The Earth Conscious Award 2017”, both by StarProperty.my, the “FIABCI Prix d’ Excellence Silver Award” and the “Malaysian Wood Award”.
- Gated & guarded
- Multi awards winning clubhouse
- Large windows that let in natural light
- Wide doorways that invite the outdoors in
- Extended space to linear park
- 8km cycling & jogging track
Abundant greens cool the environment and create new eco-systems of flora and fauna.
- Rainwater harvesting for watering the plants and washing the car porch.
- Well-positioned windows for natural cross ventilation.
- Heat-resistant paint for the exterior wall
- Eco-friendly energy saving hot water system.
- Water-saving aerated taps and dual flush system in all toilets.
CFZ is a self-contained intelligent city with exceptional facilities such as:
- World-class IT infrastructure
- Low-density urban enterprises
- State-of-the-art commercial developments
- Public Parks
- Well-planned neighbourhoods
- Universities, colleges & schools: King’s Henry College, Brainy Bunch, MMU
- Recreational & leisure amenities: Dpulze Shopping Mall, IOI City Mall, Mitsui Premium Outlet
- Accessible via a network of highways: ELITE, MEX, LDP, SKVE, PLUS
- Airports (KLIA 1 & KLIA 2)
- Public transports: MRT, Tram, HSR (High-Speed Rail from Putrajaya to Singapore, estimated to operate by the end of 2026)